Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Nursery Inspiration

We have plenty of time to work on the nursery, but that hasn't stopped me from starting to plan. Luckily, we have several pieces that we were able to use as a start, but some of the items are things I want, or it's an idea of what I want...
1. Ryan is in love with these fauna pillows - these pillows range in price, but I quite like the cheap(er) ones!
2. I WANT this rug, I think about it almost every day, I'm pretty sure this will be my next purchase for the baby.
3. CRIB!! We actually made this purchase this weekend. Ryan put it together and it feels like we actually have the start of a nursery. I am still getting used to walking by the room and seeing a crib, it's exciting!
4. We had this dresser...we'll put a changing pad on the top of this.
5. We also had this rocker, I love the design and it's really comfy
6. Mobile - I think Ryan and I might make an attempt to make one ourselves, not sure how it will turn out, but we're going to give it a go.

4 comments:

  1. I think all the items you have posted look great! I love the rug also! How exciting to see your "office" transform into a nursery! September will be here before you know it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving the the nursery items!!! I have to agree that the rug is very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the nursery!! Can't wait to see the finished product! So excited! Love ya Mom O

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ryan and Heather,
    Congratulation! I love the photos and the nursery is looking good. I just saw the rocker on o.co the other day. I hope it is comfy and sees lots of snuggle time:)
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete