Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Mid Week Mania

Well, it's official, Ryan is SICK...he woke me up really early telling me he had a fever and asking me to feel his forehead, I passed since he was dripping in sweat while being bundled in the covers. I knew he was really sick when he asked if I would take him to the doctor, he never asks me to go, and he rarely goes to the doctor. They determined he has bronchitis and gave him a prescription.

I ran to the pharmacy during my lunch and long story short, that was exhausting...they said nothing had been called in, blah blah blah. He finally got some antibiotics in him, along with some over-the-counter stuff and managed to get to sleep after he wore himself out coughing so much. After his long nap, he still woke up feeling like crap....no fun! I hate it when he's sick.

On a happier note, we are now officially signed up for a full day of childbirth class. We'll take the class in June, and it's not that I'm really looking forward to an entire day of birthing class, but it's just one step closer to having our little baby! We are planning on registering soon, and that's something I'm SO excited about!! I don't seem to get tired of looking at stuff for baby girl!

I'm in love with all the headbands that the etsy seller, Lou and Lee make:


I know she needs practical things too, but these are just so precious! 

2 comments:

  1. I hope Ryan feels better, there is nothing worse than being sick! Please tell him we are sending him get well wishes from Houston.

    OMG those headbands are too cute!!!! Practical is good but sometimes you just have to get the unpractical. :-) Birthing classes are fun I learned a lot when we went. We had a teacher that was all about natural birth, she went on and on about how drugs were bad for the baby because they come out high. I personally was like screw you I would rather my baby be high then me mad at it. Lol But whatever you chose is good, just home you learn a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think those headbands are so cute! You find the cutest things! Hope Ryan is feeling better and he doesn't share those germs with you!

    ReplyDelete