Thursday, April 28, 2011

It's a....

GIRL!!!

I felt like last night was Christmas, I kept waking up in anticipation, thinking about our little baby - hoping everything would look on track and healthy. We had a great appointment with the doctor - everything looks good, and as I mentioned we are having a baby girl, I am so excited! She is currently 9.5 inches long, and weighs 14 oz - almost one pound! I am already dreaming of headbands for the little lady! Here are some of my favorite shots from the ultrasound:


Profile

Profile

Hand

Feet

I love everything about her!

6 comments:

  1. BABYYYY GIRLLLL yay I'm so excited to have another niece and watch her every Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! A little girlfriend for Baby Lind :) So excited for you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy for your guys, and really happy that I now have a niece to buy for now

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya!!! I am so excited for you guys! That profile picture is perfect :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Go team girl! congrats babyogrady. No spaces because it sounds cooler that way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All I can say is she is beautiful!!! She kind of has her Grammy's eyes -Ha!
    Grammy & PaPa

    ReplyDelete