Monday, June 20, 2011

29 weeks

These past few weeks have gone really fast...29 weeks already! I feel like the countdown will become more serious when I hit 30 weeks only because that sounds so much closer to delivery time than twenty-something. I have my next doctor's appointment on Friday and then I start going more frequently. I feel like there is so much to do between now and baby time!

Things have been incredibly busy lately, I almost feel like there have been moments when I don't have time to sit and really take things in. Ryan and I have decided we are not going ANYWHERE this weekend so we can just stay home and attempt to get some things in order. We have been enjoying our weekends, but we need to have one weekend where we can stay home and get some of our to-do's done.

We had our full day of childbirth class two weekends ago, and that was actually really informative and worthwhile. It was nice to get a tour of the maternity portion of the hospital, and mentally prepare ourselves and ask questions.

Next up on exciting things is....baby shower!! I am so excited! I am seriously in love with all things baby...it is all so cute. This past week I got the best mail surprise too...my lovely, lovely co-worker got baby girl the awesome Lou and Lee headband I had mentioned! THANK YOU! That really made my day!

I've been thinking more and more about getting newborn pictures taken, and I'm pretty sure I want to have them done...I love Staci Hedke Photography, she does great work, and I think having pictures done is probably worth every penny because they're only babies once!


I mean seriously...how cute are these pictures!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment