Monday, June 27, 2011

The big 3-0

30 weeks! Only 10 more to go...I realize I could potentially go a little longer, but a girl can dream! Baby girl is getting bigger and bigger, and mama is feeling like there is not much room left in this inn, but I know somehow she will find more room and my belly will somehow keep expanding - that's ok though, I want her to be nice and strong. I do realize why people say the 3rd trimester is the worst - even though I was really sick during the 1st trimester it was all so new to me, but I'm getting to the point of extreme anticipation and a little longing for my old summer clothes. It's all worth it, but whew... 40 weeks is a long time! Here is your latest bump picture:
This past weekend was exactly what I needed...staying home and spending time with my loves - Ryan and Riley. We made some great meals at home, watched a movie, had the windows open all weekend, absorbed a little sun (not too much, we're pale people!) and managed to get some serious, much needed organizing/cleaning done. I somehow hit the jackpot with Ryan because not only is he my favorite person, but he is an amazing organizer...he could seriously be paid for this type of skill. We worked on my closet this weekend (amongst other things), and he took the initiative to do this:
I have to be honest, I did not realize I had this many shoes, nor did I realize how amazing it would be to have them so organized...but I am now in love with my closet. We did a pretty good job of knocking stuff off our to-do list this weekend, which felt SO good! Baby girl's room is underway, but still has a loooong way to go - at least we're making some progress.

How could you not have a great weekend when you are spending time with these two:

We are counting down the days until this holiday weekend, lots of good stuff planned AND a 3 day weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Love the new pic! You are looking so cute... and I'm totally using your blog to see if this post comes from me or YOU! :) Only you would understand that. I can't wait to see pics of the babygirl room!

    ReplyDelete