Thursday, January 5, 2012

new year, new things

Well it's back to reality...back to work, but the time off was so nice and of course it went too quick. In the past few weeks we have had many new things happening - Emma now drools buckets, constantly! We go through so many bibs each day - she's the cutest little drooling machine.

She has rolled over a few times, she laughs and she is turning into a little chatty cathy, oh I love her and watching her learn new things each day.

I also got a new phone (insert screams of joy here!) - I discovered the droid was SO not for me, maybe I just had a bit of bad luck but I am so happy to be an owner of an iphone again...Emma was happy for me too because she gave me some great smiles when I was trying out my camera for the first time.

1 comment:

  1. The ONLY thing I can say is Adorable!!!!!!
    I do see a hint of red in Emma's hair!:)

    ReplyDelete