Tuesday, October 4, 2011

1 month

My baby is going to be 1 month old tomorrow! Time has gone by so fast - I am really trying to absorb every minute with her before I have to go back to work - I am now officially half-way through my maternity leave which makes me sad to think, but luckily I still have a whole month to go. Ryan heads back to work on Monday but we feel so lucky he has been able to spend the month with us.

Emma has always been a pretty smiley baby, but she is now smiling in response to things which makes our hearts melt even more. She has her one month check up soon, but she has been doing great as far as I'm concerned.





This is going to be a big weekend for her - her first wedding! Some of our very favorite people are getting married this weekend, and both Ryan and I will be in the wedding. We can't wait for all the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment