Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Baby Showers

These past few weeks have been incredibly busy, but I can't complain one tiny bit because so many lovely things have been happening.

I've had baby showers, went to my best friend's wedding shower, went to my brother's college graduation party, got a beautiful new front yard (courtesy of Desperate Landscapes...more on that later!), worked on the nursery, and so much more. The insane schedule has been nice to keep busy and not just sit around and wait for baby girl, but of course I'm still anxious...and exhausted!

I was really awful and didn't take very many pictures at my showers, but I've been lucky enough to have two parties! My sisters put together a beautiful family shower and then my best friend had a shower for me with my close girlfriends - man do I feel lucky! I can't believe how generous people are to come and celebrate, and on top of that - bring a gift! I have to tell you...I don't think I could ever get tired of little baby things! The clothes make me give instant "awwww..." reactions and the trinkets and necessity items are just as fun. I love going home and putting the things away in her room, I know she'll be here before we know it!

We are making progress on the nursery and I hope to post pictures of the progress soon...I think after this weekend, we'll almost be ready in the room department.

We got so many wonderful things, but here is just a small snapshot of some of the items:

No comments:

Post a Comment